Article 1 (Personal information)
"Personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Act, and is information about a living individual, including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. This refers to information that can identify a specific individual through descriptions, etc., and information that can identify a specific individual from such information alone, such as data related to physical appearance, fingerprints, voice prints, and the insurer number on a health insurance card (personal identification information). .
Article 2 (Method of collecting personal information)
When users register for use of this site, we may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. In addition, information regarding transaction records and payments, including the user's personal information, made between users and business partners, etc., including the business partners of this site (including information providers, advertisers, advertising distribution destinations, etc., hereinafter). (referred to as "partners"), etc.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which this site collects and uses personal information are as follows.
- To provide and operate our website services
- To respond to inquiries from users (including verifying identity)
- To send emails informing users of new features, updated information, campaigns, etc. of the services they are currently using, as well as information about other services provided by this site.
- To contact you as necessary, such as maintenance and important notices.
- To allow users to view, change, or delete their own registered information, and view usage status.
- To bill users for usage fees for paid services
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
This site will change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to the purpose before the change.
If the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose will be notified to users or announced on this website by the method prescribed by this website.
Article 5 (Provision of personal information to third parties)
This site will not provide personal information to third parties without the user's prior consent, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the healthy upbringing of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
- In cases where it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, obtaining the consent of the person concerned may interfere with the execution of the affairs. When there is a risk of
- When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance and this site has notified the Personal Information Protection Commission:
- Purpose of use includes provision to a third party
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the individual
- How to accept a person's request
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the person to whom the information is provided shall not fall under the category of a third party.
- When this site entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
- In cases where personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, please indicate to that effect, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint users, the purpose of use by the user, and If the person is notified in advance of the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information, or the person is made easily aware of it.
Article 6 (Disclosure of personal information)
When a person requests disclosure of personal information, this site will disclose this information to the person without delay. However, if disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of the information, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you to that effect without delay. Please note that a fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the person or a third party.
- In cases where there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of the business of this site.
- In cases where it would violate other laws and regulations.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, as a general rule, information other than personal information, such as historical information and characteristic information, will not be disclosed.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
If the user's personal information held by this site is incorrect, the user may correct, add, or delete personal information (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") to this site according to the procedures specified by this site. ) can be requested.
If this site receives a request from a user in the preceding paragraph and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, it will correct the personal information without delay.
If this site makes corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if it decides not to make corrections, etc., it will notify the user without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
This site may suspend or erase the use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as " If we are requested to do so, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
If we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the results of the investigation in the preceding paragraph, we will suspend the use of the personal information without delay.
If this site suspends use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if it decides not to suspend use, etc., it will notify the user without delay.
Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where suspension of use, etc. would require a large amount of cost, or where suspension of use, etc. is difficult, alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user may be taken. In such cases, this alternative measure shall be taken.
The contents of this policy may be changed without notice to users, except for laws and other matters otherwise specified in this policy.
Article 10 (Inquiries)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the contact point below.
Site name: BLURRED CLOTHING
Address: 1F-2 RDM Building 4-28-7 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0001